In fact, trampoline is used in circus for acrobatic tumbling and stunts, then in gymnastics, then in gymnastics. Trampoline is later used in the 200 Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. ۔ Now, more and more people are embracing it. Fun to jump on the trampoline. This is definitely a fun pastime for family ties. This device is also safe for children if used under proper adult supervision. Adults should strictly enforce safety guidelines along with the recommended trampoline safety rules and guidelines for their children when using this device.
Here is a list of safety precautions you will need to take to keep your children safe and avoid some serious injuries.
1. Never try Summersalt on a trampoline.
2. Only one person at a time on the trampoline. Most trampoline accidents are caused by two or more people jumping on it at the same time.
3. Never jump without “spotters”.
4. Never install or install a ladder or step device in your trampoline to prevent young children from climbing without adult supervision.
5. Never use a trampoline under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
6. Never use a trampoline on a springboard or any other surface.
7. Remove all jewelry and other sharp objects while jumping on the tool.
8. Always check for any broken, disconnected or lost parts before using the device.
9. When jumping, focus your eyes on the edge of the trampoline to maintain your balance.
10. Do not allow pregnant women or sick people to use their trampoline.
11. Do not jump if you are tired or short of breath.
12. Don’t jump too high, it will cause you to lose your balance. To stop your bounce, bend your knees as your feet come in contact with the floor of the trampoline.
13. Keep unnecessary things away from the jumper.
14. Do not place your trampoline under asphalt, concrete or other hard surfaces. Keep your trampoline level.
15. Only allow jumpers that do not weigh more than 200 pounds.
Never allow a child to use a trampoline without adult supervision. If you want to learn some skills in using the device, you can contact a certified trainer. Following these simple rules can save you and your family from serious accidents and allow you to fully enjoy the benefits and fun of having a trampoline.#Guidelines #safety #trampolines