People who drive may complain about traffic congestion and gas prices, but you won’t see many people turn their backs on their cars to live on public transport. Here are 10 great benefits of learning to drive, getting your license and buying a car.
1. For young people who live with their parents, life without personal transportation can be extremely exhausting. Having received a license and a car, you can take the first step towards independence.
2. If you are a parent who commutes to school with public transport, it can be time consuming and stressful. A car can ease the burden by allowing you to shed them with ease.
3. Parents also realize how stressful worrying about their children can be when they go out. Being able to pick them up when and when you need them can be a huge comfort to both of you.
4. If you use public transport, it may be difficult for you to live on someone else’s schedule, namely the bus and rail companies. Comfortable driving means you can dictate where and when to go somewhere.
5. This also means you can go on vacation to the UK (or even Europe via the Eurotunnel) whenever you want, so if you like a short break you can skip public transport.
6. Shopping for groceries can be stressful at the best of times, but if you have to lug heavy bags on foot or on the bus it becomes much more difficult and may mean you need to shop more often so you don’t have too many heavy items to carry.
7. Having a car will increase the number of jobs you can apply for, so one of the main benefits of driving is the promotion it can give your career.
8. It will also broaden the range of vacancies by allowing you to reach places where you may have difficulty using trains and buses.
9. Not having a car can make it difficult to date as you may not be able to see each other as often as you would like.
10. If you have a sick or elderly relative who needs care, a car can help you get to him more often and do more errands.#Advantages #Car #Drivers #license #Top